Styles of music lectures
Contents of lectures:
- Music introduction.
- Elementary percussion instruments, playing accompaniment with percussion instruments.
- Advanced melody instruments performance, playing music with contemporary melody.
Features of lectures:
- Unrestrained imaginations.
- Knowing representative music.
- Intellectual modern elements.
- Taste of music.
- Caring for humanity.
- Playing musical instruments.
Options of lectures:
- Introduction lecture-Brighton Fantasia introduction
- Elementary lecture-Brighton Fantasia accompaniment
- Advanced lecture-Brighton Fantasia melody
- Fundamental music theory
- Etudes techniques
- Classical music
- Contemporary music
- Music production of recording studio
- Ann Ensemble Music Concert
- Music close to life
- Learning music conveniently
- Contemporary classical music
- Learning music happily
- Growing in a sense of accomplishment
★★Contents of options:There are two styles of either music production in recording studio or student concert every summer vacation
Characteristics of music teaching:
- Learning musical instruments, and playing music
- Guide to musical instruments
- Music creations with ariettas from 0 to 8 measures
- Music phrases and complete music
- Diverse possibilities and personal music creations
- Performance of collections of bagatelle music
Options of workshops:
- Contemporary music creation workshop